The customers are kindly requested to go through the entire information section of the respective and relevant products, so a s to have a clear idea regarding how to order. Justees.in shall try its best to deliver the products to its customers as per the details furbished by the customer in the order form. The arbitration matters and jurisdiction applicable will be according to Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
Justees.in keeps back the right to deliver an alternate/ similar product for reasons and circumstances which are beyond its control. The customers shall not deem it as a bad delivery.
- Justees.in shall try its best to deliver within the time and date, furbished by the customer, in the order form. However, damages or compensation can’t be claimed in case of delivery before or after the specified time & date, for any reason. The products section displays our normal delivery schedule.
- Justees.in shall try best to deliver the products to the concerned person at the address furbished in the order form. But it doesn’t recognize any damages, responsibility for claims or any compensation.
- Before using any of our services, customers should seek clarification by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding confusion or doubt, if any, related to our terms and conditions. Customers can also reach on the mailing address- A-101, Ashoka Ratan, VIP Estate, Raipur- 492007, Chhattisgarh. We can also be reached over phone on +91 9867488887.
- The website, Justees.in is owned by Justees Apparels LLP, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The owner of the website doesn’t allow any material/ content to be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or utilized in any manner commercial or otherwise, without the written permission from Justees Apparels LLP, Raipur, India. One who violates this condition, will be violating the proprietary rights and copyright of Justees.in or any other concern/ affiliate of Justees Apparels LLP.
- The products or services offered at Justees.in is not subject to any warranty either expressed or implied. Justees.in doesn’t claim any of such warranties to the fullest extent.
- Under normal circumstance, a buyer cannot cancel an order once placed. However, on a case to case basis we may accept the cancellation request. In such cases the customer is required to bear the bank charges, exchange rate fluctuation etc.
- There is no official guarantee/ warranty from Justees.in that the products or services it offers will be free from any error. It also doesn’t warrant that the defects in its products, if any, will be made good/ corrected or that Justees.in or its server are or will be free from virus or other harmful content.
- Justees.in shall not be liable will not be liable to anyone for loss of any data, under any circumstances. It shall also not compensate for any loss of data or damages, if any, whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special incidental, consequential, or any other damages that result from the use or inability to use the products or service which Justees.in offers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Justees.in will also not be liable to the users for any or all damages, losses and causes of action (including but not limited to action, negligence) or otherwise in excess of the amount paid by the user to Justees.in for that particular service or product.