Handling & Shipping Policy
We deliver to all major postal addresses across India. However, as courier companies do not deliver to P.O.Box addresses, so it is requested to all our customers to provide full street address with pin code/ zip code.
The courier companies will not be able to provide sign confirmation of delivery made in such instances/ cases. Thus, to avoid any disputes later, please ensure that someone is present for receiving the courier, when the attempt is made for delivery.
Calculating shipping cost
- All the shipping costs are borne by us (except for COD).
- For COD orders below INR 500, the customer has to pay the COD charges, as displayed in the product display. For orders above INR 500, the customers do not have to pay any COD or shipping charges.
- Please note that the customer bears the risk for all the shipments to Hostels/ Colleges/ Hotels/ Schools. To explain further, if the hostel’s warden doesn’t accept your courier or if it is refused for any reason, under no circumstances will Justees.in issue a refund or credit to the customer’s account, nor shall Justees.in attempt to re-ship that particular order.
- The courier company will try to deliver the shipment twice, post which the customer is required to pick up the shipment from the respective courier office in the customer’s area, and the charges are to be borne by the customer himself/ herself. If the customer wants the courier company to make re-attempts for delivery. The cost is to be borne by the customer, as rescheduling charges.
Request for change in address
- All the shipping parcels to the customers are fully insured by Justees.in. The customer will not have to face any loss, if the courier company fails to deliver the shipment. However, once the shipment is delivered, Justees.in will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages or any partial or full damages to the parcel.
- In case of shipment is lost in transit; Justees.in will wait for 15 working days after the customer confirms. After that we will re process & re ship the order, but that depends on the availability of the product.
Post registration of an order, a customer can place a request for change in address within 24 hours from the time of placing the order. Kindly email your address change request to us at email@example.com.
What if any delays
Incomplete or incorrect address
- If there is an unusual delay in shipping because of any unforeseeable reasons, we shall notify you over email.
- In circumstance like natural calamities, earth quakes, snowfall, flood etc. we will not be able to deliver products on time.
- Customers should note that the dates of delivery are approximate only and we will not be liable for any delay in delivering your product or any part of it. Your order may be delivered in separate parts. You may also be given credit a Credit Note for the unfulfilled part of your order, in rare cases.
Incomplete or incorrect address
- Please make sure your shipping address is correct, because some courier companies charge fine or penalties for incorrect shipping address, wherein the shipping address and the pin code do not match. In any such case the customer will be bearing such penalties and Justees.in shall not bear it.
- All products are first packed in a polythene bag. A tag is also attached to the product. There maybe extra packing done apart from the polythene bag, before it is delivered to the courier company.
- The product description along with the time to ship is mentioned with each product. These are indicative and approx values only. On a case by case basis, the products may be shipped earlier or later, depending on the availability of the product or other factors.
- We suggest our customers to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a more accurate time to ship estimate.
- In case whether a customer has selected multiple products with different shipping dates category, the overall shipping date applicable will be as per the later shipping date of the selected products.
- Factors such as custom duties are out of control factors. They change regionwise or countrywise and must be borne by the buyer. Import duties or customs are not included in our order processing, but the respective country/ government may charge you.
- VAT is borne by the company & is inclusive in the MRP.
- On a case by case basis, you may be charged some additional service charges over and above custom duty, by the courier company.